MSDC EUROPE SEARCH OPTIMIZATION SPECIALIST
Your new company:
Sodexo was founded by Pierre Bellon in 1966 in Marseilles, France and is today the world leader in Quality of Life Services. The company operates in 80 countries with 427,000 employees who share the same passion for service being the 19th largest employer worldwide. Sodexo is currently implementing a Shared Services Center in Porto that will support several countries across Europe with the processes of Record to Report, Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Master Data, Training & Continuous Improvement, among others. This is a fast-paced multinational environment with a permanent growth and a lot of challenges, giving you the opportunity to join one of the world’s top rated companies. This position is responsible for search technology and user behavior reshaping b-to-b organizations’ search optimization efforts that supports the Marketing & Sales organizations of all segments in Europe and share best practices with other regional MSDC throughout the Sodexo Group.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyze Persona Search Behavior, by understanding how buyer personas search for information online enables improvements in the relevance and effectiveness of search terms and content alignment.
- Determine what personas are searching for. Use Web analytics to identify organic queries using Google’s Webmaster Tools.
- Optimize social content descriptions and previews. Ensure content descriptions and previews in social media feeds are packaged with persona interests in mind, making it easy for potential buyers to share and attract others with similar interests.
- Recommend to segment advertising, social and SEO investments
What you'll need to succeed:
- Graduate in Management and/or Marketing
- Analytics Skills
- Proven track record in search optimization achievement
- You are curious, critical and interested in the technical aspects
- Ability to work internationally
- Ability to manage and work with Sales, IT, Procurement, Creative Center, Digital and Communication teams
Back Office AgentHCL TechnologiesWe are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). As a Back Office23 hour agoShareLisboa
Recruitment Partner (m/f)HAYSExcellent Opportunity Your new company Hays is the world’s leading specialist staffing firm with over 9,000 people and 240 offices across the globe. At Hays23 hour agoShareLisboa
HR Administration / Dutch SpeakerBosch GroupCompany Description Welcome to Bosch Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to23 hour agoShareLisboa
Accountant (M/F) - Direct-to-ConsumeradidasAdidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting and other Finance23 hour agoSharePorto
Digital Marketing Consultant (m/f) - LisboaTronikSobre la Empresa︎ Karma Network is an independent Digital Agency with a strategy consultancy twist. With a focus on ROI, Karma’s service set is: - Digital1 day agoShareLisboa