Logistics Customer Adviser (Swedish)
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 65 nationalities.
In this position, you would be a Customer Service Representative for one of the worldwide largest package delivery companies which provide specialized transportation. Every day, they manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
You will support our client by helping them over the telephone and via email, with any queries they may have about products or services and also dealing with complaints. It is about providing the best customer experience possible for customers.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a native Swedish speaker
– You have a business proficiency level of English
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week)
– Monday to Friday, availability to work between 7 am to 10 pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
– Salary conditions (\*) – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1250-1300€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1550€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
Airport pick up
Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(\*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Technical Support Engineer (Tier 3)DevexpertsCompany Description By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box3 hour agoSharePorto
Customer Excellence ManagerEmma - The Sleep CompanyInformation on the current situation COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place by video call or3 hour agoShareLisboa
SALES and OFFICE ASSISTANTORO AGRIORO AGRI is looking for a pro-active, independent employee who likes to pick up a variety of tasks in the back – and front office to work in our offices in3 hour agoSharePalmela
QA EngineerDevexpertsCompany Description By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box6 hour agoSharePorto
Marketing and Sales for Google Ads (German)Blu SelectionThe company. Would you like to start your career working in digital marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies? If you are motivated, creative and16 hour agoShareLisboa