Finnish speaking Customer Advisors for Google Ads in Lisbon!
Lingocruit is recruiting customer advisors to assist a world leading company on the forefront of digital advertisement and customer care. If you’re looking to get your foot in the door or expand upon existing knowledge when it comes to digital marketing then you’ll find this is the perfect opportunity to develop within this fast-growing industry.
For this role you’ll receive a month of training in various digital marketing areas. Most of all you’ll learn to master the biggest, most powerful tool in the business – Google Ads! This is an internal training course, the knowledge comes straight from the source. Upon completion of your training you’ll receive the Google Online Marketing Certificate, meaning that you’ll have learned an actual new profession while working abroad that’ll help you throughout your entire career.
Your safety is important to us! The employer has made sure to offer a safe relocation and onboarding, with a complete relocation package, temporary home offices and other precautions taken.Responsibilities
- Analyze issues / requests of business clients and resolve them
- Answer customer inquiries regarding online marketing products, strategies, implementation of marketing campaigns
- Assist users in recovering account information and assist in payment related issues
- Adapt existing processes to craft alternate solutions, or escalate critical or more complex queries to the next level for resolution
- Understand your clients business model and needs
- Is fluent in Finnish with a high proficiency in English
- Has previous experience from B2C/B2B customer service or another service-related field
- Is tech savvy and has an interest in computers, mobile devices and common digital tools
- Ideally has a bachelor’s degree in a related field or a huge will and ability to learn fast
- Can get started soon
- Ability to start a new career in one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
- Hands-on experience from working with the company leading digital marketing.
- Modern, vibrant and international work environment in beautiful Lisbon.
- A complete 1-month paid training course in digital marketing prior to employment
- Relocation package; Reimburst flight ticket, airport pick-up
- Ability to rent cheap accommodation in a company apartment
- Attractive salary & performance bonus.
- Great career development within the company.
In order to apply for this job, please upload your CV in English through the link below. We’ll be interviewing candidates on a continuous basis and look forward to your application! Our CV Coach can also provide you with some useful tips in how to optimize your CV.
SAP BPC ConsultantAubayYour connection with Aubay starts in the following lines: Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto15 hour agoShareLisboa
Customer Service for Luxury Fashion Brand (French)Blu SelectionThe Company. Are you feeling comfortable in the world of Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors or other famous brands? Or do you want to have a look behind the setting of these15 hour agoShareLisboa
Logistics Customer Adviser (Swedish)Blu SelectionThe Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a15 hour agoShareLisboa
Field Operations Coordinator - Customer SuccessAnovaThe Field Operations Coordinator is part of our customer success team and ensures that top-notch field support is provided across the region and service portfolio to our21 hour agoShareCoimbra
Delivery ManagerakapeopleDirect integration in our client, Full-Time Location: Lisbon Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible,21 hour agoShareLisboa