Field Operations Coordinator - Customer Success
The Field Operations Coordinator is part of our customer success team and ensures that top-notch field support is provided across the region and service portfolio to our customers. Besides driving customer experience and satisfaction, a key part of the role is to efficiently manage a field force either directly or through a third-party company delivering against contractual commitments.
On this role you will manage, train and develop third party teams that will be providing either installation or maintenance services to a large number of IoT devices spread all over the world following the footprint of our customers and act as the primary point of contact for them.
It is expected a customer driven attitude, the capability to motivate, coach and develop a team, along with organization skills and the willingness to step up for challenges.
- Deliver additional value to customers based on the service portfolio (Field Operations & HaaS)
- Coordinate, train and manage field operations and maintenance third party teams
- Ensure that all services provided are robust and adequately resourced
- Proactively identify and schedule customer site visits for proactive maintenance purposes
- Schedule field installations on an optimized manner and on the shortest possible time
- Ensure that customers are always kept up to date with status of their schedules
- Evaluate quality of the services provided and supplier performance
- Provide where applicable remote troubleshooting support to third party providers
- Follow up with all involved teams to ensure successful outcomes on the service to be provided
- Manage shortages, cancellations, returns and end of life of products
- Take ownership on escalated customer issues to resolve within agreed SLA’s
- Follow standard operating procedures and processes to provide efficient services
- Adopts processes and best practices on customer communications
- Uses continuous improvement principles to drive positive change on processes & tools
- Makes sure that customer requests are followed up within agreed SLA’s
- Ensures that KPI’s contractually agreed are tracked and achieved
- Provide training and technical insights to the teams and customers where applicable
- Other Duties as assigned
Core Skills & Competencies
- Customer oriented, used to go the extra mile to provide successful outcomes to customers
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose technical Issues.
- Knowledge of electronic circuits and electronic theory would be an advantage
- Methodical, highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- Able to lead and inspire Field Operations teams
- Excellent communication skills with a "can do" attitude.
- Data driven, proactive, creative and innovative.
- Experient in delivering B2B Field Services to a demanding customer base
- Dynamic, proactive and capable of handling several tasks simultaneously
- Strong team player, capable of cooperating across teams and regions
- Fluent in English
- BS degree in information technology, computer science or relevant field
- Familiar with P&L management
DevOps Engineer (M/F)HAYSDevOps | Bash | Python | Ansible | Chef | Kafka | Scala | Storm | Cassandra Your new company Our client is one of the "Best companies to work for in Portugal" and is5 hour agoSharePorto
Backend Developer (M/F)HAYSJava | OOP | SOAP | REST | Kafka | Scala | Apache | Akka | Cassandra Your new company Our client is one of the "Best companies to work for in Portugal" and is based in5 hour agoSharePorto
.NET DeveloperDevexpertsCompany Description By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box5 hour agoSharePorto
Technical Support Engineer (Tier 3)DevexpertsCompany Description By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box5 hour agoSharePorto
Customer Excellence ManagerEmma - The Sleep CompanyInformation on the current situation COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place by video call or5 hour agoShareLisboa