DEVOPS / Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Who are we?
We are a Portuguese consulting company that provides consulting, training, staffing and research services. We support our clients in the search for innovative and sustainable solutions, from the application of scientific knowledge in the resolution of complex management problems to the digital and technological transformation within organizations.
To reinforce our teams, we are recruiting a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer (SRE).
What profile are we looking for to join our team?
- Very good knowledge using Jenkins 2.0 Pipeline with special focus on Jenkins file configuration
- Deep Knowledge on Linux and Bash scripting
- Deep Knowledge on containerization with Docker
- Experienced with continuous integration principles and tools (GIT / Maven / Jenkins / Sonar / Nexus)
Good knowledge on container-orchestration system like Kubernetes:
- Automated application deployment; scaling; configuration; management
- Container runtime: e.g. Docker
- Yaml language
- 5+ years of application design and development experience in a cloud environment - Move legacy applications to adopt cloud architecture
DevOps culture with knowledge on technologies such as Ansible, Terraform, Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Tekton, Puppet, etc.
Background as developer. Developing JAVA/Spring Web Applications.
Aims to learn and use the latest technologies
Be curious and proactive searching for new solutions
Be critical and constructive on the solutions analysis
Good knowledge of the Java eco-system :
- REST services (REST/JSON),
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
It is a plus have a background as Java/Spring Web Application development
Understanding cloud storage solutions
Autonomous, rigorous with a high personal commitment
Has interest in teach/coach other team members on cloud topics
- DB development skills in platforms like SQL, MySQL, Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, and Kafka, Elastic Stack.
Event-driven/microservices in the cloud
Data Integration (multiple platforms)
Messaging system like Apache Kafka and RabbitMQ
What will be your main responsibilities and challenges?
- Takes operational responsibility for supporting applications and services that run on a global scale in the cloud by using a highly automated service management approach.
- Focus on removing manual tasks by automation.
- Design and implement the infrastructure automation based on Cloud technologies
- Participate on the design and implementation of cloud application that must be resilient
- Develop secure apps using current cyber security best practices.
- Work within an agile team that includes members with cross-functional skills
- Contribute to functional and technical specifications according to Cardif internal architecture guidelines
- Understand application lifecycle management (ALM).
- Continuous learning and curiosity of new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Create learning session to share knowledge and be able to share coach other team member on cloud topics
- Discuss and align with management team the best strategy and practices on the cloud
- Understand and collaborate on the goals defined by the Top Management on the Cloud Strategy
- Participate in Code Review/Pair Programing activities
The DevOps/SRE will receive the objectives from the TSP Manager in Lisbon. He will integrate the development team in Lisbon and will collaborate on daily basis with the team members in Lisbon and the POs/SOs and Management team in Paris.
What do we have to offer you?
Our employees have an on-boarding process in the organization, defined by the talent management team.
The definition of goals, the elaboration of a career plan, training, certifications and other fringe benefits are part of your journey as WINNER. Apply for this position and discover all the benefits we have available.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality under the GDPR. By submitting your application, you agree to the treatment of your information as part of recruitment and its inclusion in our candidate’s database. If you do not consent to the treatment of this data, please do not apply for this announcement.
Do you want to know more about WINNING?
Our VISION: We are a team with consolidated experience in the national and international market in consulting, training, staffing and research services. Our vision is that each client and each employee finds in WINNING the way to their success. BECOME WINNERS. TOGETHER.
Our MISSION: To act scientifically with our clients, adjusting their business model in order to create permanent competitive advantages. WE DELIVER COMPLEX PROBLEM SOLVING.
Our VALUES: We are guided by values of passion for what we do, always putting the maximum of our know-how, expertise and commitment in each challenge, always giving place to everyone to participate and get engaged, within a posture of maximum professionalism, respect and equity.
If you want to know more about us, consult our website https://www.winning-consulting.com/
Powered by JazzHR
Field Operations Coordinator - Customer SuccessAnovaThe Field Operations Coordinator is part of our customer success team and ensures that top-notch field support is provided across the region and service portfolio to our22 hour agoShareCoimbra
Back Office AgentHCL TechnologiesWe are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). As a Back Office22 hour agoShareLisboa
Recruitment Partner (m/f)HAYSExcellent Opportunity Your new company Hays is the world’s leading specialist staffing firm with over 9,000 people and 240 offices across the globe. At Hays22 hour agoShareLisboa
Transition Manager (m/f) - Fluent in FrenchHCLTechWe are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). Tasks Provides22 hour agoShareLisboa
Senior Cloud Engineer Albarraque, Portugal Information TechnologyPhilip Morris InternationalBe a part of a revolutionary change At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on1 day agoSharePortugal